Baby shower gift wrap ideas
Baby shower gift wrap ideas: Design your own, buy beautiful wrappings, or just get inspired! How about making personalized wrapping paper?
Before you purchase gift
wrap; take a look around your home for some free and easy
inspiration. If you’re looking for retailers with amazing baby gift wrap, we have those too! Remember, these ideas will work for baby boys or baby girls!
Are you looking for some easy ideas you can try at home? Check out this gift wrapping site: beautifulwrappingsstl.com Get ideas for baby showers and find more relevant links.
Do a little brainstorming to come up with new ideas:
- Do you know the theme of the baby shower?
- Do the new parents have any hobbies or special interests?
- Do you know if baby is a girl, or a boy?
- Is the shower planned around Christmas or any other holiday?
- Is this mommy’s first pregnancy?
TIP: Holiday and season based themes are very popular for baby showers. Retailers are
full of seasonal colors and accessories that can be used for crafting
and decorating, so take a peek around, as you are coming up with your baby shower gift wrap ideas!
Really simple and unique ways to wrap a baby gift
If you already have a cute gift bag or gift box on hand, just add an embellishment or two.
Trim gift bag or box, with a strand of festive garland, sequence, or even boa feathers.
Instead of tissue paper; use fabric flowers or other re-useable gift confetti.
Stuff a diaper with lullaby CD’s, rattles, small toys or little socks and leggings.
Baby Shower Gift Wrapping Ideas
Using Your Own Talents
If you do any stamping or other crafts, you can incorporate that into your baby shower gift wrap ideas. Stamp plain paper with your own creative style. Use scrap book paper to add your own personal touch.
Use your home printer to create pieces of personalized wrap. For example:
- Decorate the paper with baby’s due date, or last name.
- Print out a letter, famous quotes, or a poem.
Just be thoughtful; and the creative juices will flow.
- use newspaper
- paint a brown paper bag
- unused wallpaper
- an old map
- piece old gift bags together
- Add a pretty ribbon or other decorations, and you have some very cool, re-purposed gift wrap.
A gift with-in a gift. Use a baby blanket or other linens to wrap your gift. Secure your package with clothes pins instead of tape, and you have gift wrap with no waste.
Homemade Flowers are always a nice touch. You can use paper, tissue, ribbon, or fabric scraps to craft your own.
Fresh Flowers are a sweet idea too. Keep the flowers in the refrigerator, prune flowers and attach them to your gift package.
- You can go to your local hardware store and purchase a brand new, gallon paint can. Depending where you live; a new can will cost $2.00-$3.00
- Decorate the outside of the paint can and fill it with gift straw or tissue paper.Add your gift and gently tap the paint lid onto the can.
You can even use a paint chip card for your gift tag.
Make a gift package out of a tote, caddy, pail, hamper, containers, and more. Fill and arrange the container with baby blankets, and other baby supplies. Add a rattle and adorable bow, to complete the look. The new baby will get his gifts, and mom and dad will have storage for all those gifts!
Where to purchase baskets or other storage ideas:
- Crate and Barrel
- Pottery Barn
- The Land of Nod
- Micheal’s Craft Store
More Ideas You May Like
- Gifts for dad
- Gifts for mom
- Gifts for baby
- Return to the top of baby shower gift wrap ideas
- Return to the homepage
Easiest baby shower DIY decorating idea: “Do it yourself” paper flower…