Dirty Diaper Game
Dirty diaper game; Three different ways to play. See the supplies and, the "how to play" guide for each one.
The Easy, No Mess, Dirty Diaper Game
From our affiliate: Games galore that you'll adore at BabyShowerStuff.com!
Shop the Baby Shower Diaper Game, Bottles Up Game, Fabulous 5 Personalized Game, My Water Broke Game, and More!
How to play: Give a diaper to each guest and have him or her pin it to their shirt. Later, ask each guest open their diaper. The guest with the brown spot “dirty” diaper is the winner!
You can make your own diaper game with our free template. Just print, cut, and trace (sorry, you're going to need to bring your own diaper pins).
The Candy Bar Diaper Game
Some of us thinks it's gross, some think it's funny. I think it's a little of both. It's definitely a baby shower game your guests won't forget!
Gather the following supplies:
- 6-8 clean, disposable diapers (make paper diapers or purchase a kit).
- Candy bars in 6-8 different varieties.
- Pen and paper for game answers.
- A good sense of humor!
Recommended candy bars:
- Mr. Good Bar
- Milky Way
- Milk Duds
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Pay Day
- $100,000 Grand
How to Prep and Play the Dirty Diaper Game
- Before your guests arrive, soften candy bars in microwave safe dish for 15 seconds. NEVER PLACE DISPOSABLE DIAPERS IN THE MICROWAVE.
- Continue to soften candy bars until they are pliable and have lost their shape. It’s important not to melt the candy bars.
- If you use too much heat, just place the candy in the freezer for a few minutes. Place the softened candy bars inside the disposable diaper.
- There you have it- a messy diaper!
- Provide your guests with pen and paper. Have each guest guess which candy bar is inside each of the diapers. Diapers can be grouped on a table, or passed around in a circle.
- You will find most people will need to smell each of the diapers to determine the correct answer. As you can imagine, the game gets pretty silly. The guest to have the most correct answers wins.
- People everywhere have had a blast with this game-especially at co-ed showers. It's the ideal game for diaper theme shower too. However, not every mom-to-be, will be onboard with this game (especially if she's had a queasy pregnancy). It never hurts to double check with her first.
The Dirty Diaper Game with Play Dough:
What you will need:
- One diaper per guest.
- Play dough or Moon Dough rolled into 2 inch balls ( I prefer Moon Dough for this).
- Small objects such as, standard size safety pins or paper clips
- 1 medium-to-large button (brown if possible).
How to Prep and How to Play
Before guests arrive, form and stuff dough with selected objects. Be sure to hide objects well. Place several dough ball inside each diaper. Be sure to keep track of which dough ball has the winning button inside.
TIP:This game works best if participants are sitting at a table or on the floor.
After each guest has their diaper, set timer for one minute. Instruct players to open their diapers and start digging. There are two winners for this game. The first guest to find a hidden object, and the guest who finds the button.
TIP: You can use gender specific colors for dough if, you know the sex of the baby. Also, this makes a great co-ed game. Give the men at the party, plastic gloves and mask for a little added humor.
Free Baby Shower Diaper Template
Other pages you might enjoy
Easiest baby shower DIY decorating idea: "Do it yourself" paper flower...