Baby Shower Chocolate Favors
Baby shower chocolate favors that are fun and delicious… Find resources to make your own, or we can show you the best places to buy them.
Cute and easy chocolate favors that will sweeten up any party…
- Make chocolate candies out of molds in the shape of baby accessories. You can find candy mold’s at Micheal’s and other craft stores; or purchase them on line from a bakery site (Big box stores like, Target and Walmart may stock candy mold’s during various holiday seasons as well).
- Present your baby shower chocolate favors in attractive packaging, add personalized labels and decorative ribbon for an extra touch.
- Bake chocolate cookies, cake pops, or mold chocolate on a stick.
- Send your party guest’s home with chocolate flavored coffee, or hot coco neatly packed in a mug.
- Layer ingredients for homemade coco inside mini jars, or mini baby bottles. Attach a small card with directions for preparation.
FUDGY DOUBLE CHOCOLATE-PISTACHIO
This recipe will make about 1 dozen brownies, you may want to double ingredients for a more generous amount to share with your guests.
• 3/4 cups butter, softened
• 3/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
• 2 large eggs
• 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/16 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
• 1/2 cup dark chocolate morsels
• 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
Prepare and Bake:
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a 13″ x 9″ baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend butter, sugars, and vanilla at medium speed with a mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Slowly add to butter mixture, beating until combined. Mix in white and dark chocolate morsels and pistachios. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
4. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until brownies are cooked through.
Allow the brownies to cool for about 2 hours, or overnight. Once they are comfortable to handle, cut into four even sections. Remove each section one at a time and place it on a piece of parchment paper to prevent sticking.
Cut the brownie section into even bite-size squares. For even more fun, use a small cookie cutter to make bite-size shapes. Gently add your chocolate treats to individual bags and close tightly. Use decorating ideas mentioned above for your delicious baby shower chocolate favors.
Return to top of Baby shower chocolate favors
Great sources for Party supplies
Easiest baby shower DIY decorating idea: “Do it yourself” paper flower…