Baby shower craft ideas you can use to make, baby shower favors, baby gifts, or even a fun shower activity.
Make baby shower crafts before the party
Make these easy napkin rings for your party:
Make it a gift for Mom-to-be
Easy DIY pacifier clip
- Use approx. 8 inches of ribbon
- Heat seal the ends of the ribbon
- Use a non-toxic hot glue to attach one end of ribbon to clip.
- Cover with a cute embellishment.
- Run the other end of the ribbon through the pacifier ring.
- Use self-adhesive Velcro to create a fastener that will hold the pacifier.
TO USE AS A NAPKIN RING
- Remove the pacifier
- Fold ribbon in half, bottom to top (seam of fold will face
- Fold ribbon in half again, bottom to top (again, seam will
- The ribbon will be short enough to turn into a napkin ring
- Use the clip to secure ribbon around napkin.
As with any paci-holder, baby should be supervised. Never put baby to bed with any pacifier holder.
Boa embellishments (marabou puffs) can be used to decorate party favors, gifts, balloons, cards, candle votive, decor, and almost anything you can think of! Find tons of craft supplies at: bandsandbows.com
Baby shower craft ideas as activities
Editorial video from: Hair Sprouts
Baby shower craft ideas
Scrap booking is a popular idea for baby showers. Purchase supplies necessary for each guest to create a page
Ideas and themes for scrapbook pages:
- Pregnancy notes and ultra sound pictures.
- Welcome Baby Home.
- Baby at 1 month, 2 months, e.c.t.
- First milestones: Smiles, Sitting, Scooting, Eating, Crawling, e.c.t.
Crafts for baby to wear
Decorate Onesies/Bodysuits or Bibs
- Purchase onesies in several different sizes, from 3 months
and up. If you’re buying bibs, look for ones made of, combed cotton.
- Wash and dry
- Gather and cut cardboard pieces; the cardboard should fit inside the garment. This will prevent paint-bleed between front and back of the body suit.
- Purchase or find: fabric paint, fabric pens, paint brushes, stamps,
sponges, or other decorating supplies.
Tips for painting onesies:
- Print simple black and white images, trace image with black
sharpie or other permanent marker to make lines bold. This will make
the image more visible for tracing onto fabric. Get ideas for free printables and downloads.
- Place image under the
top layer of onesie and trace with fabric pen.
- Place cardboard or other barrier between garment layers
- Use light layers of paint.
Fabric paint will be stiff once it dries.Too much paint can create scratchy
surface against baby’s skin.
- Shop: Michael’s Crafts, Amazon, or your favorite fabric store for paints, and painting supplies.
Follow this link to get images for $1.00 or less they’re perfect for tracing and using with craft projects
Return to the top of baby shower craft ideas
Back to homepage
Easiest baby shower DIY decorating idea: “Do it yourself” paper flower…