Easy Baby Shower Ideas
Easy baby shower ideas for a successful event. Throwing a baby shower means you’re going to be busy. We have some simple ideas and easy tips that will help ease some of your planning stress.
See how to make your own, flower balloons
Stick with the basics: Baby Shower themes can be born (no pun intended) of almost any idea. While there are endless trends and new ideas popping up almost daily; baby icons never go out of style.
Shake Rattle & Roll
We listed this as one of the- best baby shower theme ideas. This easy baby shower idea, sounds just like it should:
Shake: Baby Bottle
Rattle: Baby Rattle
Roll: Baby Carriage
image design at: pickmonky.com
Easy uses for baby bottles
Baby bottles for
- beverages- add ice, refreshments and a cute straw
- cute party favors- add candy, or dry ingredients of a recipe
- fun and easy baby shower games
- flower vases
- flower seeds and potting soil
- condiment and flatware containers
- nipple rings used as napkin rings
Spread some cheer with these easy-to-make party favors
- Grab some small baby bottles, 4 oz. is a nice size.
- The day before the party, fill each bottle with potting soil, and plant herb seeds.
- Rosemary, mint, cilantro, basil, and parsley, are a few popular flavors you can shop for.
- Replace the bottle nipples, and store in a cool dry place.
- Prepare tags, labels, stickers, or any other deco-pieces. Decorate each bottle and include simple directions for growing their plant.
Free, easy baby shower ideas…Our easiest (spam-free, and no sign-up) resources for downloads and other free baby shower clips and images.
Easy to personalize-Printable Babyshower Games
Easy baby shower themes
Cute as a button
- Use buttons to embellish everything from- place cards to favor boxes.
- Hide buttons for guests to randomly find and exchange for prizes or raffle tickets.
- Sew buttons to pennant banners or the corners of linen napkins.
- String buttons onto jewelry wire to make a birth necklace for mom-to-be.
Directions: ask each guest to bring a button or bead to the baby shower. Create a necklace that mommy gets to wear when her labor begins. The beads and buttons around her neck will be symbolic of hugs and support from her friends.
- Easy button cookies made of gingerbread and shoestring licorice
- DIY place card with ribbon and 3 buttons
- DIY favor boxes and bags- Corner Stork Baby Stores
- Make easy invitations by adhering small button to the outside of the card. If you have a editing program-create or insert button graphics.
Feathering their nest
- Buy tiny bird nests and fill them with candy eggs, jelly beans, or little bath-soaps.
- Gather twine, twigs, small branches and a glass hurricane.
- Wind the twine around and in between branches, place twigs/branches inside container.
- Decorate with tiny eggs, birds, pacifiers, ribbons, or inspiring quotes.
- Don’t forget to make a batch of, “bird nest” cookies.
Nest invite is from: purpletrail.com, find the link here invitation ideas
Nest favors are from: cornerstork.com, and beaucoup.com find them both here babyshower stores
5 easy centerpiece ideas for a baby shower
Balloons, cakes, diaper cakes, cupcakes, gift baskets, are by far the easiest items to decorate a room or a table. Just because they’re easy ideas, doesn’t mean they can’t be impressive. Other than balloons, all these centerpieces will serve a dual purpose as well!
- Make your own custom balloon bouquets with refillable tanks you can purchase. We found them at several local party stores, Target, and Walmart online. At about $20.00-25.00 bucks, we think they’re a great deal! They’re very easy to use and the helium goes a long way and could be used for more than one party (if you’re conservative with your balloon decorating)…either way we had blase with our kit. It was the perfect fit for our baby/family shower we recently hosted!
Easy Baby Shower Ideas with- Flower Balloons
You will need 6 latex balloons (per flower) filled with helium and tied with string. Bundle balloons together, pull the center balloon a full length above the other balloons. With balloons in the proper position- tie the bundle together with a single knot.
Back to the top of easy baby shower ideas
Go to the homepage for this site
Read about really easy baby shower cake ideas
Easiest baby shower DIY decorating idea: “Do it yourself” paper flower…