Invitation ideas for baby showers…
How to find the perfect invite 101: It has to fit the baby shower theme and your budget. That’s not always an easy combination! We’ll show you free, custom, handmade, affordable, and really unique baby shower invitations.
Reviews of our favorite invites
Free downloads and baby shower cards online
If a free printable invite is a good fit for the baby shower you’re throwing, the following are the web sites we recommend:
The best uses for free invitations
- The Office/ Work Baby Shower
- Hosting a Baby Sprinkle
- Sprinkles and Second Baby Shower
- Free printables are great for “Save the Date” notices too (save the date is completely optional)
- Green, or Earth-Friendly Themes!
Many free card sites will allow you to email your invitation. Evite, is just one example of a free site that has a collection
of cool baby shower invitations. Their software allows you to keep track
guest list, RSVP responses and send notices, or updates if needed.
In the right situation, that might be
better then printing them. Unless you already have the necessary
supplies such as, card stock and ink, you may not be saving very much in
the long run.
Trending baby shower invitation ideas and themes
TIP: If you do want to
print your own cards, select a design with a white back ground. Or
print on colored card stock. This will help you save on your ink supply.
I know it seems obvious, but it’s easy to over-look the simple things
THE BEST BUDGET TIP: Buddy up!
The cost of throwing a Baby Shower can
add up quickly. So, the free invites might still be tempting. However,
there are better ways to plan an affordable party.
- Having two or more party hosts is extremely common and a great way to stretch your budget.
- Another idea: If you do shop custom invites, choose invitations that are post card style- or single sided, rather than a double fold to save on print and material cost.
- Watch for great sales and coupons.
- Make your own homemade card, or design it on your PC with really affordable images. Clipart.com has thousands of options for baby clip art.
You need to have Adobe
software for your computer. If you already have it, that’s great. If
not, you can download it for free when you visit one of the free-print
site you have selected. If any of this is new to you; no worries, there
are easy instructions to walk you through the down loading process. You
can also select FREE CLIPART from our main menu to learn more.
Invitation Ideas for Printable Templates
Check with Local stores– Imprint-able invitations can be found at a party-theme-store, craft stores, and value stores. You’re sure to uncover some
cute cards. In most cases, you should be able to find: Pre-designed cards and templates…
1. Hand-print your party information (fill-in cards).
2. Lazar-print your party information (imprint-able)
You can plan to spend an average of $4- $10 per package. Most
come in groups of 8-12 cards per package.You may want to figure in the
cost of ink if, you plan to print from home. In most cases, simple text
will be the only printing you will need to do.
If you would like to save yourself a trip to the store, go to the
stores web site and order on line. The selections are much larger on
Where would you like to go?
Easiest baby shower DIY decorating idea: “Do it yourself” paper flower…