Baby Shower Ideas for Twins
Get fun and easy baby shower ideas for twins. Find the right invitations, games, favors, decorations, food, gifts, themes, and more.
Trendy for baby boys and baby girls
Keeping theme ideas fresh…
Throw a Fruity-Fresh Baby Shower for the Twins
- Pears: A Perfect Pair.
- Apples: Two Good Apples.
- Oranges: “Orange You Glad We Came Together, Mom?”
- Fruit Salad: The Perfect Mix (very cute idea when the twins are a boy and girl)
- Use vases and Apothecary jars filled with fruit
- Mix Fruit with sunflowers, daisies, or other natural elements
- Use a tiered cake stand, or cupcake stand to display fruit
- Use little bird nests to display whole pieces of fresh fruit
- Cut slits in whole fresh fruit to hold labels or seating cards
Twin Themes can be born (no pun intended) out of many ideas:
- Little Lambs
- Baby Farm Animals
- Jungle Animals
- Double the Trouble; Double the Fun
- It Takes Two
- Two for One
- Babies Make Four!
- Me & You Makes Two!
- Noah’s Ark (is perfect for fraternal twins)
- Two Peas in a Pod
- Two Flowers of the Same Garden
- We’re a Package Deal
- Pumpkin Patch Babies
- His and Hers
- The nest is full
- Two Teddy Bears
- Two Sets of Booties
- Two Baby birds
- Diapers and Door Prizes
Funny Baby Shower Ideas for Twins
Do you and the parents-to-be, have a good sense of humor? Feel free to be funny or silly. Laughter is one way to measure the success of a party!
See this and more invitations for twins at: Purpletrail.com
The Cat in the Hat (with) Thing One & Thing Two
Two Crying Babies
Life’s about to get a little NUTTY
Twice the Joy, Twice the Diapers
Pear Dessert for a Pair Theme:
What you need
- 12 medium ripe pears, peeled and halved
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- Place pear halves, cut side up, in a shallow baking dish. Place butter in the center of each pear; drizzle with lemon juice.
- Combine cinnamon sugar and; sprinkle over
pears. Top with marmalade. Cover and bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or
until heated through. Yield: 12 servings.
Want to see all baby shower theme ideas?
Baby shower themes and where to find them
Go back to the top of baby shower ideas for twins
Go to homepage for Better Baby Shower Ideas
Easiest baby shower DIY decorating idea: “Do it yourself” paper flower…